Implemented by the ASEAN Centre for Energy (ACE) and the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH on behalf of the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), the ASEAN-German Energy Programme (AGEP) Phase II aims to strengthen ACE in its role as a regional centre of excellence for sustainable energy. AGEP Phase II carries out the following activities:
- Development of the 6th ASEAN Energy Outlook (AEO6)
- Development of RE Nodal Network Framework on R&D
- Conduction of Regional Workshop on EE Financing
- Development of ACE Internal Guideline and Competencies on Data Processing
- Development of External ASEAN Statistical Guideline and Competencies on Energy Pricing
- Support to ACE in organisational development, including development of its business plan and capacity building).